A development of 2, three bedroom houses, refurbished to the highest specification throughout.
Magnificent three bedroom property within a beautiful period property, a moments walk from the station. Belsize Park offers everything you could want from London on your doorstep.
A carefully refurbished one bedroom garden flat within a beautiful period property, a moments walk from the station. Belsize Park offers everything you could want from London on your doorstep.
- Currently one bedroom
- Planning permission to redevelop and extend to larger 2 bedroom property
- Once works are undertaken the property becomes and vastly improved property
- Open plan living space created
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
2 Bedroom Property with one large family bathroom including separate shower
Situated moments from amenities, this newly refurbished two bedroom first floor flat offers contemporary interiors with an excellent finish throughout, open-plan living and two double bedrooms.
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor flat
- Stylish open plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Fantastic location on the High Street
- Newly refurbished with an excellent finish throughout
NEWLY REFURBISHED two double bedroom flat, located on the First Floor of this corner red brick building on Willesden High Road. Spanning over 540 sq ft, this bright and spacious property comprises of a light and airy open plan fully fitted kitchen/ reception room and dining area, and a modern shower room. Superb location with excellent transport links, 24 hour bus service to Central London, Willesden Green Jubilee Line & Brondesbury Overground Stations (Zone 2).
- 2 double bedrooms
- Close to Willesden Green Station
- Spacious kitchen/reception
- Stylishly refurbished
- Modern bathroom
The flat boasts over 1000 SQFT of living space and benefits include a beautiful open plan kitchen/reception room with bi-fold doors opening onto a well manicured 60' south facing rear garden, separate guest cloakroom, under-floor heating and its own entrance. The property is situated close to the junction with Chamberlayne Road with its wide selection of boutique shops, eateries, local shopping, the Lexi cinema and both Kensal Rise (London Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) stations coupled with the tranquil beauty of Queens Park on your doorstep.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- newly refurbished
- lower ground floor with garden
- 1000 SQFT of living space
The property has been extensively remodelled and refurbished to the highest specification; featuring a bespoke kitchen with new aeG appliance warranties, bright new bathroom, remote controlled central heating and new boiler with 7 year warrenty. The property consists of an open plan kitchen/reception room, three double bedrooms with additional ensure shower, bathroom and cloak room. To the rear is an extensive garden mainly laid to lawn and offering the perfect place to relax and unwind. The property is situated in the heart of Cricklewood, close to the local shops cafes and restaurants along the Broadway. Cricklewood Rail station is easily accessible from the property, as is the fabulous shopping facility of Brent Cross.
- 3 Bedroom Property with one large family bathroom including separate shower
- Fantastic location
- Ideally Located for Access to M1
- New 125 year lease
- Underfloor heating throughout,
- Brand new bespoke kitchen open plan living room fully tiled
- Integrated speakers built into the ceilings in living room and bathroom
This unique 3 bedroom character home which has been finished to a high specification throughout and comprises kitchen / breakfast room, sitting room, 3 bedrooms and mezzanine study area.